Full Time, 36 hours per week
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Responsible for recruitment of all employees, consultants and volunteers (national; ICS, International, E-volunteers) working closely with program team as part of program cycle.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Experienced recruiter having a minimum of 5 years’ relevant recruitment experience
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field
- Familiar with using recruitment management systems for identifying, sourcing and on boarding quality candidates.
- Outstanding interview, assessment and candidate management skills
- Ability to develop and implement efficient recruitment processes across multiple locations.
Please download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form and submit once completed.
Application closing date
03 Apr 2016
Click here to download the job description in PDF format